Let us guide you through the 3-Steps of the Indie Success Path™
#1 - Uncover the Mysteries of the Music Industry
You just wrote a song and you're thinking to yourself, "what do I do now?" Don't worry this is completely normal. The music industry is so confusing that even with a 4-year degree in music performance, I still wasn't prepared to collect all my music royalties, set up my music business, and lay the foundation for financial success. That's why at the Indie Music Academy we are dedicated to filling the gaps so that every independent musician is prepared with a rock-solid business and marketing foundation so their creativity will shine. So for any artist who is ready to take control of their career, we recommend:
"Indie Basic Training"
Prerequisite: None! Anyone can join. All genres of music.
- For beginner and intermediate artists who need clarity on how the music business works.
- For musicians who need to learn how to release their music the right way.
- For songwriters who need to learn how to register and collect their music royalties.
#2 - Learn How to Grow a Larger Fanbase
As an artist, your impact and income are directly tied to the number of people you serve in your audience. This is well known and understood by countless entrepreneurs and artists alike. The hard part is understanding how to build that audience from scratch. That's why at the Indie Music Academy, we don't want you to be left alone to figure it out by yourself—instead surround yourself with the community and coaching you need every step of the way by joining:
"The Indie Growth Community"
Prerequisite: Completed Indie Basic Training
- For artists who need to grow their fanbase the right way (not just social media numbers but real superfans).
- For musicians who crave the support of a like-minded community with a united goal for fanbase growth.
- For students who want direct feedback from Ryan, the Founder of the Indie Music Academy.
#3 - Earn an Income From Your Music
A true indie artist creates music for the love of the craft. But let's face it—scraping together pennies from streams, CD sales, and live gigs doesn't lead to financial freedom. Enter your coach Ryan Waczek: who has sold over 1 Million Dollars worth of products online—spanning from coffee, leather shoes, professional services, musical products, instrumentals/beats, and digital products. Ryan understands that financial freedom does not come through trading your time for money, but instead by leveraging your audience and offering unmistakable value at scale. Learn how to 10x your music income inside:
"The Musical Freedom Mastermind"
- A Completed Application and Interview.
- An Engaged Mailing List With At Least 1,000 Engaged Fans.
- Already Earning at least $1,000/mo from Music.