What if you could get paid to have your music featured on shows + movies + ads and grow your fanbase in the process?
GET THE COURSE
Stop chasing down random sync videos online. Register today and get instant access to the entire course.
Build momentum by implementing the easy-to-understand ARTIST CENTRIC framework for creating music you love that is highly syncable....
and follow the CLEAR PATH laid out in the course towards your first sync (or your next sync)
Syncs start rolling in...
royalty checks bring consistent income....
and fans find you on their favorite visual mediums.
Being an artist and / or songwriter is hard.
Not only does the craft take years to develop - but even the best of the best can find themselves struggling to find ways to make money with their passion.
The Artist's Guide to Music Licensing is here to STOP the cycle of...
- recording an album and spending way more money than you have
- spending MORE of that money you don't have for some weird promo package that does nothing
- filming a music video with friends and the budget you STILL don't have
- releasing the album and receiving streams in the hundreds (and maybe a download or two from your mom and her friends)
- Realizing you invested SO much time and money and even though you love the final product, you still only made pennies from streaming and a couple bucks from march sales
- Getting sad - and waiting about 2-3 years to repeat the process
- trying to find another way and chasing down random music licensing videos that are confusing and don't give actionable or realistic steps
Even for the best of us, the ones with big fan bases who can actually make money from an album release...
They STILL just become slaves to the road.
Touring whenever they need money.
At the cost of friends and family and a balanced life.
But it doesn't have to be this way.
We are living in a time where more movies and TV shows are being created than ever before.
And a time where more businesses are creating commercials than ever before.
And they need music.
Music that is ready to back up the stories they are trying to tell (or sell).
The Artist's Guide to Music Licensing Course is your ticket to getting your music placed on TV + Film + Ads.
What's included in the course?
An easy-to-understand ARTIST CENTRIC framework to creating music you love that is highly syncable. And a CLEAR PATH on how to get that music into the right hands.
MODULE 1: FOUNDATION
MODULE 2: LYRICS + SONGWRITING FOR SYNC
MODULE 3: PRODUCTION FOR SYNC
MODULE 4: YOUR META DATA AND BEYOND
MODULE 5: YOUR PATH TO SUPERVISORS
Emily Ann Peterson
Singer / Songwriter and Author
It felt like there was too much confusing information out there on Music Licensing and I just needed an expert to tell me the answers.
I trust Andrew's experience in this area, hands down, so there was no question about signing up for this course.
Now I feel empowered with a perspective that has helped inform the trajectory of my career.
WANT TO SEE INSIDE THE COURSE BEFORE YOU BUY?
"After this course... I feel more motivated, more inspired and more creative than I've ever been"
- Drew Hemni (Singer/Songwriter & Producer)
Singer / Songwriter and Producer
"I wanted to have a second opinion on how syncable my songs were and if there was anything I could improve. Andrew showed me the mistakes I was making and provided a solution. He took time to find an answer to every submitted question. I now have a better understanding of how to write songs for sync and I'm really thankful to Andrew for that."
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course for?
Why should I invest this time / money investing in music licensing?
Isn't this just basically creating "jingles"?
Do I need to be able to produce myself / record myself to take part in this course?
How many hours of video are in the course?
How long do I get access to this course?
Can I get my money back if it's not a fit for me?
3 months from now...
Will you have joined this course and be...
- using your new skillset of creating highly syncable songs to build out an amazing catalog that you LOVE and can't wait to share with your fans
- well on your way down a fully understood "pitch path" to supervisors and starting to gain momentum
- seeing more and more opportunities coming your way and starting to see how this new skillset could change everything for you
Or will you let this opportunity pass you by and be...
- doing exactly what you're doing and still hoping for a change
- waiting for label to "save you" and make you the one-in-a-million that actually has success with that model
- living on the road because it's the only way you can pay your bills
- working that job you told yourself you'd be out of by now
- still wondering how anyone can actually make a good living with music
Nothing changes until we make a change.
I'm so thankful that years ago I made a change and committed to exploring what music licensing could be for me.
All I'm doing is offering that same opportunity to you (risk free with the 60 day refund available to you).
To your future -